Wednesday 13 January 2016

A NEW YEAR: TIME TO CELEBRATE WITH A BLOG

Hello everyone, and welcome to A NEW YEAR: TIME TO CELEBRATE WITH A BLOG HOP! Hope you are finding it fun, got some new books to read too.
My name is Pavan Kaur, and last year I published my first book, Moving On from the Moving Series, followed by Moving Forward, and this year Moving Together will be out, and Moving Series will be complete. 

Moving On - 


Everyone has a past. For most people their past is their worst nightmare, haunting them day by day. Such a person with a past is Kim Turner. But everything changes when Nicolas Webb comes into her life.


Nick on the other hand, is your typical hot shot. With money comes powers and with powers come happiness, or so he thought until he met Kim.


Haunted by her past and stalked in his present, are they destined to be together? Will Kim be able to let go of her past and trust Nick or will Nick just cause another heartbreak?

Amazon UK - Here
Amazon US - Here
Smashwords - Here
ITunes - Here
B&N - Here

Moving Forward -


"I knew then, that I will never be safe!” 

Moving on, Kim Turner finally let go of her past. She trusts Nicolas Webb with more than her life. Just when she thought she could move on from her haunted past, James Foster comes back into her life; together with the painful memories and disturbing nightmares. But this time, it's all real. 

The untold story of Kim and Nick continues as more secrets and lies begin to unravel. Following as the sequel to "Moving On" with James Foster out of Prison, will Kim and Nick be able to move forward? Or will this time be the last time they fight for each other?

Amazon UK - Here
Amazon US - Here
Smashwords - Here
ITunes - Here

Here is a snipper of Moving On for you all.

Im glad I have Zoe to accompany me tonight. Hopefully it won't feel too much like work and just a nice night out to take my mind off things.
How about one of these?Zoe holds up two dresses. Theyre absolutely stunning.
I smile gratefully at Zoe; she is amazing at picking outfits. She chooses a black strapless dress for me that falls just below my knee. The lace on the breast area makes the whole look both chic and classic. Meanwhile, Zoe picks a body hugging plum colored dress with laced sleeves, perfectly highlighting her skin tone and wild hair. 
 "They won't think you're a reporter at all.She says, and we both try not to laugh.

Well, Ill sort this out at the counter while you make a phone call.She quickly winks and then disappears further into the store.
Zoe!I whine, but shes already in line. I take a deep breath.
Its just lunch, no biggie. I tell myself.
I pull out my phone, and the card that Zoe had obviously slipped into my bag. 
It rings once.
Nicholas Webb.His business voice sounds through the earpiece.
"Uh, hi Mr Webb, its Miss TurnerKim.I pause.
I must sound like an idiot.
 “Were about to have lunch.I slap my forehead. 
Smooth Kim, smooth.
 "So where are we eating?" He asks. And call me Nick.I can practically hear the smile in his voice. Is he laughing at me? Well, I would too. That was so embarrassing!
I quickly rack my brain before he has another reason to laugh.
 "Theres an Italian Restaurant just around the corner from the mall.I suggest, doubt filling my mind.
He probably only dines at seven star restaurants.
I know the one. Ill meet you both there.
Well Im really surprised! That's why it's wrong to stereotype. I should have known better. 

When Zoe and I walk into the restaurant, a waitress leads us to the table and Nicks already there. I take a deep breath as I sit down; I can feel his hazel eyes on me.
"How was your shopping trip?" He looks straight at me, that navy suit fitting him like a glove. 
"Good, thanks.I answer, looking at my menu.
"How's your day been so far?Zoe asks, making conversation.
"Busy.He sighs. Spent it mainly in meetings.
"The life you're leading tends to be like that.Zoe points out the obvious, nudging me with her elbow and I fight the urge to roll my eyes at her. 
"But you've been doing a great job so far." I interject, entering the conversation and I hold his gaze. I can feel the giddy vibes oozing out from Zoe's pores, beside me. 
"Thank you, Miss Turner." He says with a smile.
 "Can I take your order?" The waiters asks to my right, saving me from answering or making more of a fool out of myself. 
 "Can I have the chicken fettuccine and some red wine, please?" I say, cracking my first smile, but aimed at the waiter.
 "Same for me, please." Zoe hands in her menu.
 "My usual.Nick says, taking my menu from me and passing it to the waiter.
I smile in thanks and it never even occurred to me that he might have a usual. 
"Please.I say quickly to the waiter. 
 "You might be rich in money, but your manners are poor." I raise an eyebrow at Nick. I can see his smirk creeping across his face again. 
"Sorry, that was rude." He looks at the waiter. "Please."
The waiter fights a grin as he saunters off from our table. 


Zoe and Nick talk for most of the time while I play around with my food.
"What do you really want?" 
Did I just say that out loud? 
Their heads snap up, both staring at me with surprise. Zoes eyes are wide with total disapproval while Nick leans back in his chair, his eyes swimming with curiosity. I honestly didnt mean for that to slip out, but I was sick of this stupid game that he was playing.
 “What I mean is.I lick my lips and straighten up in my chair. What do you wantwith me?
 Nick leans forward and clasps his hands together. Always so serious. 
 “Well, I wanted to take you to dinner, and you said no.He raises an eyebrow at me, and I feel a little guilty. Then I wanted to take you to the event this evening, you said no.I open my mouth to argue back, but shut it again when he lifts a finger. So here I am, having lunch with you.He finishes, leaning back in his chair.
 "But I said no for a reason.I say firmly, barely blinking as we continue to hold each others gaze.
 "Then, whats the reason?"
 “Let's just say I'm not interested, and leave it at that." I sigh, looking around for the waiter to ask for the bill. I think its time I left. 
 "If you could excuse me.He says, leaving the table when his phone suddenly rings.
Well there goes my leaving plan. 

 "What are you doing?" Zoe whisper shouts at me.
 "Nothing.I whisper back. I dont want this."
 "Oh please!She scoffed. I can tell you feel something when he looks at you. Give him a chance."
I feel weird, that's what I feel.
Zoe is pushing this too hard. I just dont know why she is doing this then Id be royally pissed. I don't want to feel anything for Nicholas Webb. Not just to him, in fact, not anyone. Not again. 
"That would work well, wouldn't it?I cross my arms to be more dramatic. “Where would I start? You can't touch me because I freak out’”
Zoe lets out a long, aggravated sigh.
The less he knows the better.I continue, lowering my voice. Zoe says nothing back.
"Sorry about that.Nick says as he re-joins us, causing Zoe to shut her mouth again and my shoulders relax. 
 I take my glass in my hand and pretend to drink so that I don't have to start a conversation. Theres a moment of silence, and I can tell that he knows somethings up. Zoe then jumps in and starts up the conversation, but I can feel his eyes on me the whole time.

"Thank you for lunch, girls.He smiles, putting his card on the table.
"We can pay our half.I suggest, reaching for my purse and putting the money on the table. Zoe shakes her head at me. Maybe if I'm rude to him, he will leave me alone. I've barely spoken the whole hour that weve been here and I dont think the hint couldnt be clearer.
"Can I at least take you home?"
Before I can say no, a black BMW pulls up in front of us and the driver opens the door.

 "Thank you, Brian.Nick waits for us to get in the car before following.
Okay, fine, hes definitely a gentleman.
 "So after that meal Kim…” He looks sideways at me. “…I think you owe me the opportunity to take you to dinner.
 Oh no, please no. How could he not understand? I am broken, unfixable, and so very wrong for him.  
"I-Ill be busy writing up my article about the event tonight.I blurt out, which actually has some truth to it. My editor needs it ASAP.
 The car falls silent and I look out the window to watch the world go by. I can tell Zoe is doing some kind of sign language beside me, but I don't care, she only wants the best for me.

*****

I hope that you all enjoyed the snipper, so for my giveaway I am giving away two copies of Moving On and Moving Forward :) 

I wasn't sure what the question should be, but then I thought that I love reading new books, so I want you to tell be which book or series I should read next, I like Mafia, Biker, Billionaire books, hot and steamy, so let me know. I will take a look at all of them and the two books that I choice to read next will be the winners. So give me you recommendations.

I only have ebooks to giveaway
  I hope you follow me on my blog and Goodreads it would mean a lot :)


I hope all you continue to enjoy the blog hop and you will be going to Jill Cooper next.

Love Pavan xx

2 comments:

  1. Nina Levine Storm MC Series, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sons of Odin series by Violetta Rand. It is a biker series. The first book,Persuasion,is out now. THANKS for the chance!

    ReplyDelete