Monday 28 December 2015

Bye Bye 2015 Hello 2016

2015 has been an amazing year for me, my first book Moving On, the first in the Moving Series came out, it was the most scariest thing in the worlds when I hit the publish button. I am so happy that I did though, though out the year, I have made so may amazing friends, and found new book though groups on Goodreads and Facebook.




This year, the second book in the Moving Series, Moving Forward came out too :)



The feedback that I have had from the two have been amazing, and I could not be more thankful for the support that I have gotten. 
So I am finishing 2015 on a high, and I continue to take that high into 2016 with me, as the third in the series will be coming out , so keep an eye out for news about that.

I also have other stories that will be coming out next year and I can't wait to share them with all, can't wait to hear what you all think about them.
I also want to read a lot more books in 2016, I mean I read a lot in 2015, but I want to read more, I like all books really, check me out on Goodreads, add me as a friends too, so if have any recommends  please let me know, so I can have read.

I hope that you all have had a great 2015, and 2016 brings your dreams to life, and you will all be able to enjoy the year. Staying positive, that 2016 will bring my dream to life, and I get to enjoy everyday with my family.





Love Pavan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment