Friday 4 December 2015

Busy Busy

I know I haven't been on here much, I have been busy with family events, and Christmas shopping and writing the third in the Moving Series, to top my to do list, I have so many events coming up for my son's school.

I love Christams tine, picking out presents, the wrapping paper to match with the ribbon, and the little treats for my boys. This year I am going to give them a Christmas Eve box.


I am planning on making my own, which I hope to share on here so you can see how it turns out. 
Insie the box I think I am going to put in, new PJ's, Christmas film and book, hot chocolate, and some other little things not sure what yet though, so look out for that post :)

Moving Series, I have been working hard on the 3rd bok and really cant wait for you all to ready the last one. I am hoping that in the new year, that I will have a cover for you all and a date on when it will be out for pre-order. Excited because I am so EXCITED.

I am positive that 2016 is going to be a good year, for me as writer as I have a few book ideas ready to start working on once the Moving series is done, and can't wait to get them out for you all to read.


I hope that you are looking for to spending Christmas with your family, and enjoying the shopping :)

Chat again very soon xx

Love Pavan

No comments:

Post a Comment