Thursday 5 November 2015

Happy Days

You know that you are going to have a good day, when you wake and smile.
Well, that was me this morning. So with that happy mood I am hoping that good things will come from the day.
I am planning on writing more to Moving Together, I was writing loads yesterday and hope to continue that today. Today is major writing day.
I have a release date in mind, and I promise that I you all won't have to wait as long this time, thinking early next year, I will have a date for you all.

Moving On has been getting some great feedback which is always really nice to hear, now that Moving Foward is out for Pre Order I hope that all readers enjoy this book just as much.


 

If you want to buy Moving On

Amazon UK - Here
Amazon US - Here
Smashwords - Here
Itunes - Here
B&N - Here

Pre Order Moving Forward 

Amazon UK - Here
Amazon US - Here
Smashwaords - Here
Itunes - Here

I hope that all new readers will enjoy the series as much as I loved writing it.

Love Pavan xx



No comments:

Post a Comment