Monday 21 September 2015

Moving Forward Blurb

I know that you have all been waiting for an update about Moving Forward. I am sorry that I still don't have a release date. I am hoping October fingers crossed.

So I thought that I would share with you all the blurb

"I knew then, that I will never be safe!”

Moving on, Kim Turner finally let go of her past. She trusts Nicolas Webb with more than her life. Just when she thought she could move on from the past that haunted her for months. James Foster comes back into her life; together with the painful memories and disturbing nightmares. But this time, it's all real.

The untold story of Kim and Nick continues as more secrets and lies begin to unravel. Following as the sequel to "Moving On" with James Foster out of Prison. Will Kim and Nick be able to move forward? Or will this time be the last time they fight for each other?

I hope that you are all excited about Moving Forward just as much as me.




Love Pavan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment