Tuesday 18 August 2015

New Week

As I said I will be posting on Monday, sorry I didn't my sister had a baby girl and Sunday and Monday I spent time with them. 




I am so happy that she had a girl, I am a Mum of two boys so its nice to be able to buy pink clothes lol. After visiting my sister me and the hubby went to watch Mission Impossible, I have always like the movies and this one to me was just as good as the other. Looking forward to the next one :) Have you watched would love to know what you think about it.

As far as writing, the weekend I didn't get much done at all, but I am starting the third book and last book in the Moving Series, so excited. Moving Forward is with a Beta Reader as I type so soon as they send it back to me, I will have a realise date very soon for you all.

Moving On is out 99p/c

Amazon UK - Here
Amazon US - Here
Smashwords - Here
Itunes - Here
B&N - Here


I hope that you enjoy the story as much as all the pace that have brought is so far, I can't wait to hear what you think.

Wednesday post will be a small teaser from Moving On

Speck to you all later 

Love Pavan xxx 





No comments:

Post a Comment