Thursday 11 June 2015

Moving On is on OFFER :)

Moving On has been out now just over a month, and have loved the feedback that I have gotten which is amazing.
So I thought that until Sunday I will put Moving On for 99p/c 


Everyone has a past. For most people their past is their worst nightmare, haunting them day by day. Such a person with a past is Kim Turner. But everything changes when Nicolas Webb comes into her life.


Nick on the other hand, is your typical hot shot. With money comes powers and with powers come happiness, or so he thought until he met Kim.


Haunted by her past and stalked in his present, are they destined to be together? Will Kim be able to let go of her past and trust Nick or will Nick just cause another heartbreak?

Check out the reviews that I have gotten, in the review page at the top :)

I hope to be able to add your review to the page too, come check out my story and fall in love with them.

Buy Moving On here

Amazon UK - Here
Amazon US - Here
Smashwords - Here
Itunes - Here
B&N - Here

Love Pavan xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment