Friday 8 May 2015

Friday News

Hello Everyone, how has your week been?

Tomorrow it will be one week since Moving On has come out (jumping with joy), and I have really enjoyed this week. I have sold a small amount of books not loads, a small amount but Moving On is selling and that is making me so happy and I can't wait to sell more and get feedback from everyone.


I was thinking about making a playlist for Moving On, there are a odd song here and there in the book but I think I want to add them into the playlist with other songs I think will work nicely with the story so it might take me longer to get one together.
But there is one song in the book that is very important to Kim.



I do have the second book Moving Forward planned in my head, so I know how the story will plan out and that is very exciting. Moving Forward is on hold for a while though.

In the meantime I am working on a  new story which I have started writing and will be out before Moving Forward. The new story still has no title :( I have written some of it and nothing is coming to me for a title just yet, but soon as I have a title I will let you all know.
If you would like to be a Wednesday's Author please comment with your email address and I can get in touch with you.

You can all buy Moving On 

Amazon UK - Here
Amazon US - Here
Smashwords - Here
Itunes - Here
B&N - Here

So what else have I been upto.... Wednesday's Author was really good, I got some great feedback on Twitter which was good, and I have someone for next week ready, and a few in June ready too. One of the Author in June, will be doing a giveaway for my followers so make sure you follow me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment